Registration now available!
All in-person events will be held in Room 1242, Computer Science and Engineering building, UC San Diego campus, La Jolla, California
HotCarbon'22 is offered as an in-person live event as well as remotely via Zoom video conferencing + Slack for Q&A and interaction.
|In-person (before July 1)||Free!||$30|
|In-person Late (July 1 and later)||$25||$40|
|Remote participant via Zoom and Slack||Free!||Free!|
Thanks to a generous grant from VMWare, standard student registration is free!
Registration is required of 100% of all attendees, including remote attendees, even for those who do not require a registration fee.
You can register at our EventBrite website.
All UC San Diego students, faculty, and staff who attend HotCarbon'22 must show a ``green thumb'' on their UCSD app to indicate they do not have symptoms of COVID-19. Visitors to UC San Diego are not required to be vaccinated, however we highly encourage you to take a COVID-19 test within 24 hours of arriving to the event. Masks are not required at HotCarbon'22, however we highly encourage their use during the event.
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel Spa - $239.00 per night for a basic room (Deluxe King) (Current rate as of June 6) discounted self-parking fee of $25 and a discounted resort fee of $25. Call reservations number 858-412-0100 and ask for the UCSD discounted hotel rate.
- Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines $494.00 per night (Currently no UCSD discount is available). Two-night stay required.
- Sheraton La Jolla Hotel - $271.00 per night. Reserve online and in “Special Rates” select “Corporate/promo/SET#” and enter A1805 for the UCSD discounted rate.
- Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla $426.00 per night (UCSD discount rate is not available on these dates) (Code UYLK).
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine $219.00 per night (Reserve online and select “Corporate or Group Code” and enter CR86179).
- San Diego Marriott La Jolla - $323.00 per night (UCSD discount rate not available on these dates).
- EmbassySuites Hotel SD-La Jolla $399.00 per night. Use this booking link created for UCSD: https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=SANLJES&corporateCode=0560009286
Parking and public transport
UC San Diego is now available via the Blue Line Trolly
Visitor parking is available the day of the workshop for $6/day
Maps + parking information is available via the UCSD Parking Website>> Home